This is the last bit of NY photos. I have a lot of pictures in this outfit and I like them all so here they are. Scroll!!
I love this romper so much. Everyone needs to own a little black romper! The last time I wore it was on my birthday and I need to wear it more! I love the sleeves. It’s so comfortable. It looks like a dress. It has POCKETS. Doesn’t get much better than that. I got it last summer at No Rest for Bridget. I’m bummed because I love it so much but can’t find the exact romper to link. Here are some similar ones here, here and this one which I also just got. This one is the same exact silhouette (smocked, sleeves, off the shoulder, pockets, straps) in a floral print.
Street walking pictures are way harder than they look!
Celine Sunnies // Rachel Zoe flats
Helloo Bryant Park! I’ve also decided day 3 hair is my best hair.
Thrasher Hoodie // Jeans // Shoes
Loved my numbered lists so here we gooooooooo:
- Just a chill outfit one day in NY.
- I like my Thrasher hoodie and I’ll own it I don’t freakin skateboard. I read an article about the founder of Thrasher bashing Rihanna and Justin Bieber for wearing the brand because they’re “clowns” that don’t skate. Apparently blood has to be shed via eating shit skateboarding to be worthy of wearing the flames across your chest. The brand itself sorta carries that exclusive club sorta vibe and people get salty if you wear it and don’t skate. My brother bought the wrong size so I took it. I vibe with it so I’m gonna keep wearing it. Street wear is fashion without rules! Do what you like, no salt needed.
- I cannot say enough good things about these shoes!!! I wore them in NY without ANY complaints. They’re so comfy and easy to walk in. My feet didn’t even hurt from walking 5 miles like thats how GOOD they are. I stupidly wore sneakers without socks one day and got blisters so these were a dream after because my heal is free and untouched in them. If you look close at my foot you can see my red blister. The only thing is your feet may get dirty. I just showered so it was fine and they weren’t very dirty but it happens.
- I love donuts. My absolute favorite is Dough donuts on 19th in the Flatiron district. I love their chocolate the most but any of them are a good choice, honestly! I wanted to try a new place so I went to Doughnut Plant on 23rd. They’re supposed to be up their with Dough and one of the best donuts in the city but I wasn’t super impressed. They do have vegan donuts; the banana was really good! But I prefer Dough 100%. The pink ice tea though, which I am sipping in my pic is SO good. It’s fruity and light so go to a donut shop for ice tea. Hahah. The donuts aren’t bad, its still a donut but I prefer Dough. The shop is so cute though and the wall is decorated with donut shaped pillows!
- Fitbit front and center like I told you.
- Sephora is having 15% off for the VIB spring sale. Ends on the 24th! VIBSPRING or BISPRING will work for the codes. Naturally I want one of everything because I hoard beauty products. My cart is at $676 currently. 😗
I love New York city!!!! I think I’m going to live here after school. I love walking around and seeing where it takes you. You get the best pictures that way too because you never know whats gonna be around the corner! My fitbit got at least 16,000 steps everyday (thank god because I ate donuts like every day) so I walked a ton!!! It looks goofy but I’m gonna have it on in every picture.
So I wore this dress first, here. I loved that outfit so much and I really thought that was it for this dress. Especially because it was so memorable. I was wrong! This dress is so comfy and easy so I’m happy I found a casual way to wear it. And as for the yellow sunnies: they don’t do shit for blocking out the sun but I’m their biggest fan so I will continue to wear them.
Could not have asked for better weather while I was here. Shave your legs weather is back!
Looking for the cars that may take me out while I get my picture!!
Forever 21 Dress // Stan Smith sneakers ( so great for walking) // yellow sunnies
colourpop lip pencil in bff2 / yellow sunglasses
I’m in NY for Easter break!! It’s been the craziest week because I didn’t end up getting the housing at school that I thought I would get for next year so its been a big cluster trying to figure that out. But I’m here and I’m SO happy to be away from that and not even thinking about it. I’ve just been shopping and eating a lot of guacamole and that right there is the ticket to supreme Reece happiness so I’ll just keeping doing that. I love anywhere I can go and wear my yellow sunnies! They don’t block the sun but I love the look. Forget the rose colored glasses it’s all about life through gold colored glasses!
PJK romper similar // OTK boots similar
So I was going to stay in this weekend because I’m super sick with the worst cough and am losing my voice… but I’m me and I liked my outfit so I went out and now I have NO voice. I’ll do a lot for boots and a romper! Also!! My fitbit said I got 2 hours of sleep and 1 hour of sleep the past two nights.😳 I’m so tired but my cough is kicking my ass and wakes me up. aaannnndddddd I’m falling asleep as I write this so please let this be my night! Happy Monday if there is such thing!
Earrings // Forever 21 bodysuit // AE jeans // really need me to tell you the boots again?
This look gives me Jlo vibes! I love it. I think its the hoop earrings and my hair… (bathing in fake tanner helps also.) Which brings me to my next point: I love hoop earrings with hair up!!!!! Like gimme dat day 4 hair up with hoops. Too bad Jlo vibes didn’t make you automatically hot with an ass like hers, huh?
Free People top / AE jeans / Steve Madden boots
So whenever I post outfits they’re going out outfits and it’s like whoa girl stay at home for a hot sec! It’s funny because I don’t even love going out and I have to be in the mood. I just like the dressing up part honestly. And putting on eyeshadow. This is so college because I live in black lulus and rotated sweatshirts during the week!
On a side note, I’m lying in bed RN and my feet still hurt from walking in these shoes. And if you have big boobs the bikiniaday girls, especially @devinbrugman is great outfit inspiration because she always looks great without being too overbearing in the boob department because that can change vibes very quickly. It’s hard! It’s just about owning it and going with what you got…. and fashion tape!!!! a ton of it. I’m taped into this shirt in like 5 different places.