I love making lists and I always want something new so wishlists are my jam! I’m also home and happy as a clam. Barf my dumb rhymes. 😅
Lulu bra: bras are so uncomfty. this probably doesn’t do shit for support but its so cute.
Quay aviators: Quay makes the most humongous glasses and I’m over here like the bigger, the buggier the more I want them.
Stila magnificent metals eyeshadows: I love the idea of bronze, glitter eyeshadow and very minimal makeup with hair up. Summer glam.
Free People top: Love the sleeves and I love orange with a tan and lighter hair. 😉
Nudestix luminizer bronzer: Love the idea around this new brand. Very natural, on the go makeup.
Princess Polly Romper: UGH I love this romper.
Birkenstock white rubber: I like the rubber birks better because the normal ones give me blisters! And white makes you look hellllla tan.
Marc Jacobs bronzer: My obsession for bronzer maybe just maybe passed my obsession with highlighter.
Thrasher Hoodie // Jeans // Shoes
Loved my numbered lists so here we gooooooooo:
- Just a chill outfit one day in NY.
- I like my Thrasher hoodie and I’ll own it I don’t freakin skateboard. I read an article about the founder of Thrasher bashing Rihanna and Justin Bieber for wearing the brand because they’re “clowns” that don’t skate. Apparently blood has to be shed via eating shit skateboarding to be worthy of wearing the flames across your chest. The brand itself sorta carries that exclusive club sorta vibe and people get salty if you wear it and don’t skate. My brother bought the wrong size so I took it. I vibe with it so I’m gonna keep wearing it. Street wear is fashion without rules! Do what you like, no salt needed.
- I cannot say enough good things about these shoes!!! I wore them in NY without ANY complaints. They’re so comfy and easy to walk in. My feet didn’t even hurt from walking 5 miles like thats how GOOD they are. I stupidly wore sneakers without socks one day and got blisters so these were a dream after because my heal is free and untouched in them. If you look close at my foot you can see my red blister. The only thing is your feet may get dirty. I just showered so it was fine and they weren’t very dirty but it happens.
- I love donuts. My absolute favorite is Dough donuts on 19th in the Flatiron district. I love their chocolate the most but any of them are a good choice, honestly! I wanted to try a new place so I went to Doughnut Plant on 23rd. They’re supposed to be up their with Dough and one of the best donuts in the city but I wasn’t super impressed. They do have vegan donuts; the banana was really good! But I prefer Dough 100%. The pink ice tea though, which I am sipping in my pic is SO good. It’s fruity and light so go to a donut shop for ice tea. Hahah. The donuts aren’t bad, its still a donut but I prefer Dough. The shop is so cute though and the wall is decorated with donut shaped pillows!
- Fitbit front and center like I told you.
- Sephora is having 15% off for the VIB spring sale. Ends on the 24th! VIBSPRING or BISPRING will work for the codes. Naturally I want one of everything because I hoard beauty products. My cart is at $676 currently. 😗
Evidence of my love affair with pinterest. I’m on it ALL the time. It consists of this, baby pigs and garlic bread because 1) I love both endlessly and 2) why not?! Here’s what I’m loving as of recently: sweaters, fur, glitter and GUCCI. I’ll take it all!
Follow me here!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
wearing my favorite velvet Steve Madden booties
I got lemongrass, sweet orange and grapefruit oils for my oil diffuser and I’ve never made a decision I’ve been happier with. Those are the best smells!
It’s gonna rain/snow and be so cold this next week. We should be past this! Not to mention the nasty winds makes my face beet red. ugh, ugh, ugh.
I went 5 days without washing my hair last week, I felt nasty and proud all at the same time. (maybe I shouldn’t tell you that?) My hair has been SO dry and this has helped.
I got the Ouai foam dry shampoo and I don’t know if I like it. It makes my hair look ok but I don’t like how it makes it feel. The smell however is so, so good. I really, really want to love it though!
I’ve loved Flowerbomb perfume for as long as I can remember and I just got the hair perfume. It’s what good decisions are made of.
I only talk about the way stuff smells.
The 3rd and final phase of Colourpop’s monochromatic makeup collection comes out tomorrow at 10 PST. (1 for you east coasters.) It’s the Sand collection and it’s all bronzey nudes and gold shades. 😍 I love those colors for makeup and I have been SO into bronzer lately this is my cup of tea and then some.
My baby Drake came out with a new album I’m loving the vibes. I know passionfruit is gonna be all over the place and I ain’t even mad.
Look at these new Champion sweatshirts at Urban!
It’s Ulta 21 days of beauty and some really good stuff is on sale!
If you are obsessed with makeup like me you MUST follow @TRENDMOOD1 on instagram! I’m honesty surprised I just discovered it. They post new, upcoming makeup releases and I find myself on their page multiple times a day. There is soo many new highlight palettes coming out in the next few months and that is my kryptonite. I never love all the colors in a palette but I just love palettes. Something about the options… and they feel substantial when you hold them. Trendmood keeps you up to date with all of it.
This Laura Mercier one has really caught my attention. I want to jump on the holographic highlighter trend and I absolutely love creme highlighters. AKA this is my dream palette! I’m so impressed with these colors.
The new Nars highlighter palette coming out looks very rose gold. 😍
Iridescent/holographic highlighers are becoming SO popular right now and I’m loving this lavender Becca one. I love love love Becca highlighters. The pigment is great and I love how it wears, especially as I’m not the biggest fan of powders.
There is 2 new smashbox highlighter palettes releasing tomorrow!
1. I love an oversized sweater/sweatshirt with my over the knee boots. Thats been a thing for me on numerous occasions here, and here. I love the lax vibe and the color of this one. It’s from prettylittlethings.com which is my new online obsession. I think its comparable to missguided and nasty gal.
2. I love this Rebecca Minkoff cross body bag for the top handle! I love cross body bags but its not flattering if you have big boobs because the strap gets caught in the middle. The handle is a suitable solution!
3. Kehlani tour merch. Tour merch hit 2016 HARD. I love Kehlani and her new album is all I’ve listened too for the past week honestly. I love hoodies so this just makes sense.
4. Nike prestos. This isn’t their first appearance on the blog. I want these so bad.
5. Ouai dry shampoo foam. This is getting so much buzz right now! I love dry shampoo and as someone who gets greasy on day 2 , I would love to find a dry shampoo that is not a white dust. Personally, I think this is gonna be a game changer. It’s gotten great reviews everywhere except for the Sephora website which makes me so much more curious about it.
6. Mac retro liquid lip in flesh stone. I have been SO into nude lips at the moment and I honestly think it’s gonna be my new thing. I love color lipstick but just not on me. I’m a smiler and I can have a lot of gums so it’s better if my lip is a nude color because then it’s hardly noticeable. I have looking for a color like this for sooo long, a nude taupe!
7. Colourpop Alexis Ren contour kit. This just came out today and it’s sold out. 😦 I have a feeling like it will be back. I love highlighter and bronzer and I have been very impressed with the quality of the colourpop stuff I own! The only thing is, this palette is definitely for medium/tan skin. It’s $15 and looks fun to try.