1. I can count on about 3 fingers how many times I’ve gone to take pictures and have ended up with so many good ones I couldn’t decide what to post. These moments need to be capitalized and celebrated!!! MAJOR! and lots of hair grabs! 😂
2. I love fall on the east coast. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again: the leaves will ALWAYS be beautiful. We don’t get fall like this in LA… not even sorta and for that I will never get sick of fall leaves. Every picture I can get with them I will!
3. Fuzzy sweaters like mine are having a moment and I love this trend. So soft, so comfy but just not the most flattering. Fuzzies are a thicker material so it’ll make you look a little more puffy. I pair mine with slim pants so leggings, skinny jeans, slim fit joggers! Something to give your legs shape to make up for the heavier top. Currently living for a fuzzy coat/jacket with ripped jeans and sneakers. It roughs it up, makes it edgier and sporty! All a win.
4. I live for my Quay x Desi High Key glasses. These are my second pair! I have the gold and this army green color. They’re massive and I love every second of it.
5. I threw out my coffee after this photo. Eye rollllll. I love dunks but they got rid of my butter pecan flavor and now nothing is good enough! I go through Starbs phases and I’m not in one currently. I love a Venti Caramel Ice Coffee blended… blended is a game changer! And the Pink drink obvi but mehhh! Not feeling those. I’m stuck in a coffee rut and first world problems I get it but this has to happen to other people?!
6. Glossier is coming out with perfume!!! YOU! I’m pumped it’s supposed to smell like bae’s neck after his cologne has settled through out the day. I think bomb and sexy honestly. If you order anything on the website you get a sample and I’m trying to be good but taunting meeeeeeee!
7. Rihanna holiday collection comes out Friday! Colourpop at Sephora comes out at the end of the month. I. LIVE. FOR. HOLIDAY MAKEUP RELEASES! I think I’ll go for a holographic gloss from the Rihanna holiday launch but thats about it. Maybe a glitter liner. As for Sephora Colourpop I don’t know what it is but theres a 99.2% chance I’m going to want it. Hoarding Sephora gift cards for that and it’s Colourpop so it’s cheap!