I have a love/hate relationship with working out. Love the clothes. Mostly hate the workout part. I’ll workout consistently for a week, love it. Stop for a day, be done and back to hating it! I’m currently on the hate it phase. I want to be toned and in better shape honestly but I’m like uughhhhhhh the gym. I just so don’t want to go and honestly its summer so I should be going! I feel like people only talk about when they love the gym and working out but what about when you don’t? When I have worked out it’s been the gym so maybe thats not the right answer anymore. I’m trying really hard to motivate myself and to find a way to stay motivated. I’m in no way good at this but this is what I’m trying!
- Wearing cute workout clothes and sneakers. I LOVE lululemon so more working out = more justified lulu purchases.
- Touche LA workout sets. UGH I want to look good in one of these so bad. They’re so cute and in LA girl just walk around in sports bras and brunch and look so cute and I want in on that. I’d be happy with a cute instagram in one. (shameful… motivating?)
- Starting small and working my way up. Trying to workout 3 times a week and slowly adding more once I start to like it again.
- Not always having to to workout at the gym. Theres other ways that are just as good or better and I need to explore those ways.
- Trying to eat better because I try harder when I eat better because duh I want it to count and make a difference, lol.
- Continuing to try even when I don’t want too. Ahem like now.
- Pushing myself to go even when I don’t want to because I will never regret it.
- Following motivating accounts on instagram. Everyone is motivated by different things. I love the a bikini a day instagram. Those girls look AMAZING in every picture and they work hard to be that way.