Loved my numbered lists so here we gooooooooo:
- Just a chill outfit one day in NY.
- I like my Thrasher hoodie and I’ll own it I don’t freakin skateboard. I read an article about the founder of Thrasher bashing Rihanna and Justin Bieber for wearing the brand because they’re “clowns” that don’t skate. Apparently blood has to be shed via eating shit skateboarding to be worthy of wearing the flames across your chest. The brand itself sorta carries that exclusive club sorta vibe and people get salty if you wear it and don’t skate. My brother bought the wrong size so I took it. I vibe with it so I’m gonna keep wearing it. Street wear is fashion without rules! Do what you like, no salt needed.
- I cannot say enough good things about these shoes!!! I wore them in NY without ANY complaints. They’re so comfy and easy to walk in. My feet didn’t even hurt from walking 5 miles like thats how GOOD they are. I stupidly wore sneakers without socks one day and got blisters so these were a dream after because my heal is free and untouched in them. If you look close at my foot you can see my red blister. The only thing is your feet may get dirty. I just showered so it was fine and they weren’t very dirty but it happens.
- I love donuts. My absolute favorite is Dough donuts on 19th in the Flatiron district. I love their chocolate the most but any of them are a good choice, honestly! I wanted to try a new place so I went to Doughnut Plant on 23rd. They’re supposed to be up their with Dough and one of the best donuts in the city but I wasn’t super impressed. They do have vegan donuts; the banana was really good! But I prefer Dough 100%. The pink ice tea though, which I am sipping in my pic is SO good. It’s fruity and light so go to a donut shop for ice tea. Hahah. The donuts aren’t bad, its still a donut but I prefer Dough. The shop is so cute though and the wall is decorated with donut shaped pillows!
- Fitbit front and center like I told you.
- Sephora is having 15% off for the VIB spring sale. Ends on the 24th! VIBSPRING or BISPRING will work for the codes. Naturally I want one of everything because I hoard beauty products. My cart is at $676 currently. 😗