1. I love an oversized sweater/sweatshirt with my over the knee boots. Thats been a thing for me on numerous occasions here, and here. I love the lax vibe and the color of this one. It’s from prettylittlethings.com which is my new online obsession. I think its comparable to missguided and nasty gal.
2. I love this Rebecca Minkoff cross body bag for the top handle! I love cross body bags but its not flattering if you have big boobs because the strap gets caught in the middle. The handle is a suitable solution!
3. Kehlani tour merch. Tour merch hit 2016 HARD. I love Kehlani and her new album is all I’ve listened too for the past week honestly. I love hoodies so this just makes sense.
4. Nike prestos. This isn’t their first appearance on the blog. I want these so bad.
5. Ouai dry shampoo foam. This is getting so much buzz right now! I love dry shampoo and as someone who gets greasy on day 2 , I would love to find a dry shampoo that is not a white dust. Personally, I think this is gonna be a game changer. It’s gotten great reviews everywhere except for the Sephora website which makes me so much more curious about it.
6. Mac retro liquid lip in flesh stone. I have been SO into nude lips at the moment and I honestly think it’s gonna be my new thing. I love color lipstick but just not on me. I’m a smiler and I can have a lot of gums so it’s better if my lip is a nude color because then it’s hardly noticeable. I have looking for a color like this for sooo long, a nude taupe!
7. Colourpop Alexis Ren contour kit. This just came out today and it’s sold out. 😦 I have a feeling like it will be back. I love highlighter and bronzer and I have been very impressed with the quality of the colourpop stuff I own! The only thing is, this palette is definitely for medium/tan skin. It’s $15 and looks fun to try.