Hello there! Here are my beauty essentials.
1. Black Honey by Clinique is probably one of my favorite lip colors. It feels great on and is fragrance free. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn’t leave me with puffer fish lips! It is also a very flattering color. I love this color because being Hawaiian, I have a hard time trying to find a red lipstick that doesn’t make me look yellow!
2. Nars orgasm blush. Without a doubt my favorite blush, again looks good on everyone. Its the same blush I used in 8th grade, and I still love it!
3. Moroccan oil. A life saver, it makes my hair shiny, frizz-free and smells incredible.
4. Lancome mascara. The waterproof is great to use during sports. It literally does not come off! It gives great volume, and a little goes a long way.
5. Cherry Chap Stick! A great drug store find! It smells good and leaves my lips with a subtle reddish-pink tint. Perfect for school and easy to apply.
6. Bed Head 1 inch curling wand. This wand is great because I don’t like using the clip on a normal curling iron. It gets super hot which is a must for my difficult to curl hair. Its perfect for beachy waves and polished curls that last all day!
7. Alterna Brilliance cream. This literally saves my life, without it my hair looks like a tumbleweed, big, frizzy and fuzzy. This keeps it contained and not frizzy.
8. Nail polish! I love love love painting my nails. I love really dark colors. My favorite is Nein Nein Nein Ok, Fine. Its from the OPI German collection. Its on my nails right now! I love it because its very dark but not as harsh as black. Another color I’m loving is burgundy and oxblood, super in for fall. This Essie color in Luxcedo is dark and rich, perfect for fall.
9. Aquaphor! A life saver for my sensitive skin! It can be used for a billion things. I keep it in my make-up bag. Its great for when I do my mascara in the car, (certainly don’t recommend!) I just rub it on the mascara I got around my eye and it comes right off.
10. Perfume! I love perfume. I have a bunch of different ones and I switch them depending on how I feel that day. I love Pink Sugar. It smells delicious, and I always get compliments. It lasts all day too. Another one I love is La vie est belle by Lancome. It smells amazing! I always spray my perfume in my hair, as you move during the day it slips out. And your hair smells great!